Family Day Care compared to centre-based childcare
How is Family Day Care different from other forms of childcare?
- Your child’s education and care is provided by an individual educator who is an early childhood education and care professional, operating within their own home.
- Educators work with small groups of no more than four children under school age* at any one time. Each educator has a maximum of seven children in care.
- Educators are registered with Fairfield City Family Day care which is and Exceeding Service and has been operation for 45 years. The FDC team carries out regular unannounced and announced visits to monitor and support the FDC educators.
When choosing care for your child, family day care isn’t just the right choice — it’s the natural one.
How is Family Day Care similar to centre-based child care?
- Family day care provides early childhood education and care services for children across Australia.
- Parents are eligible for the Child Care Subsidy (Click here to get estimate for the Child Care Subsidy).
- Family day care operates under the same National Quality Framework (NQF) as other forms of child care; incorporating National Regulations, National Quality Standards educational frameworks and an assessment and ratings process.
Accreditation and Rating
Meeting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6
||28th March 2023
|Next Visit Due: